About Collis Brothers Plumbing
We are a friendly Northern Beaches family owned and operated plumbing business.
The Family name has over 90 years of experience and maintains very high standards across the plumbing industry. Our head plumber has more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of plumbing services.
As second-generation plumbers, We have a vast knowledge of old and new sites and an excellent eye for detail. Our experience shows through our high ability to problem solve and provide an on-site diagnostic evaluation. This ensures fast results and on-time job completion.
Our head tradesman has been nicknamed ‘The Guru’ amongst other tradesmen throughout his career!
Who We Are
Our policy is to be available and reliable. We are competitively priced, professional and efficient. Our aim is to always provide great customer service and to demonstrate the ability to care about your plumbing problems.
Collis Brothers Plumbing is an owner-operated, well established, family plumbing business.
We are of course fully licensed and insured for all plumbing activities we cover. We can provide all quality & safety management systems and insurances certificates upon request.
Community and sustainability-focused
Any suggestions on how we can help you?
Does your sports team need a sponsor?
Could your community garden use irrigation?
Is there a charity close to your heart?
We have a team of 7 plumbers and 5 apprentices, which is a perfect size for responsiveness and reliability.
However our priority is to keep that “Owner operator attention” to every single customer, so how do we achieve this?
Outstanding office services and procedures, and reliable phone availability
Software and systems in place for:
- Customer feedback
- Upfront pricing with no surprises
- Instant quotes are done onsite for effective and flawless communication
- Records of site photos and logbook
- Completion reports
- Records and follow-up of crucial information about your property
Employees selection and ongoing training.
We proudly hire plumbers from your local community, who show professionalism with their:
- Knowledge, skills and experience (between 5 and 20 years, in construction and maintenance: they know plumbing inside out!)
- Application of our quality systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation of our uniform
- Familiarity with all types and ages of buildings, with the area
- Criminal records check, Working with children checks, code of behaviour
We ensure the quality of our services:
- Fully qualified, licenced and insured. All work complies with Australian standards
- Complimentary free full inspection of the properties we service
- Top problem solving and engineering solutions
- Safe, quality equipment and vehicles
- Work procedure to protect your property: wearing of booties, protection mats on the floor etc.
- Ongoing training of our employees
- Performance reviews and improvement initiatives
Let’s not forget about safety and sustainability initiatives:
Full compliance with OHS procedures signed off by a licenced OHS professional:
- Employee induction
- Site SWMS and SWI
- Full OHS manual
- Accident and incident report
- Waste wise and moving towards a carbon neutral footprint